Wednesday, August 27, 2014

motorcycle exhaust exhaust manifold glowing red hot

Glowing header bike - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org


I don't think stock headers will glow when running at an idle....even if you are running the bike hard, ... Something is going on to make that pipe abnormally hot. ... I am sure by the time it gets to idle, you would not see any red.

chopcult - glowing red exhaust pipe??


Im having a problem trying to ..figure out why my rear pipe is getting cherry red. ... with the exhaust leak at the manifold,and sure as shit the bike started .... Now, I would say you take for a ride; you found nothing but a hot red ...

BMW GS1150 Exhaust Manifold glowing red... Help! - ADVrider


BMW GS1150 Exhaust Manifold glowing red... Help! ... I noticed the mainfold under the bike, (just before it connects to the tailpipe) was red hot!

OHH MAN!?! DR650 header glowing red - ADVrider


The bike was cold enough to need to be choked to idle. After less than 2 minutes(of idling) the header was glowing red, never in 4 years have I seen this happen. ... I've seen the glowing exhaust thing. idling excessively does that. ... the oil teperature is only 200 degrees,so the engine itself is not really hot.

glowing red hot headers : Kawasaki ZX Forums: Kawasaki Ninja Forum


glowing red hot headers .... I suspect pretty much any bike exhaust is going to show some glow if it's dark enough, especially when sitting still ...

Thread: crf 450x exhaust red hot - Perth Street Bikes


was running a crf 450x out side in the dark tonight and noticed at idle the exhaust header pipe glows red hot give it a couple of revs and it cools ...

exhaust manifold red hot - DoItYourself.com Community Forums


I have a 1988 Mustang with a 2.3L 4-cyl fuel injection. After only a short drive (say 20 miles) the exhaust manifold is glowing red hot.

Headers glow red on my 02 1000 : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums ...


Headers glow red on my 02 1000 GSX-R1000 General Forum. ... Also have full yoshimura exhaust and I have had it off and on atleast 5 times and still cant get it to seal up for ..... Caution: Exhaust system can be extremely hot.

glowing exhaust - Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net


You should see what a turbo looks like at night after a good run. They get completely cherry red. My raptor 700 will make the pipes glow red hot ...

Glowing red exhaust pipe headers • GL1100 Information & Questions ...


But, as it was getting dark and I was test running my bike for five minutes, I noticed my exhaust headers were glowing red hot for about six or ...

No comments:

Post a Comment